Wednesday, January 13, 2010




IFFK was really a wonderful experience. I am inspired through this kind of cultural activities . All movies including competative sessions were upto the mark. All the movies were differed from story,cultural and technology. Every cinema gives us something to think and inspired our thoughts. I am really proud of kerala government and chalachitra acadamy to organize this wonderful event.This event ot be happen on next year.Some of the film which i liked the most are the following "The Abscence,The Search of Famine, True Noon etc. I could be also become a part of the discussions of the great artrist and technicians from almost all part of the world.It could create a festive mood to whole city. I feel it is really my luck to become to become a part of this great event which i used to know only through medias till last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment